Friday, June 27, 2008

New Summer Hours

Good News! I think summer is here at last. After a few false starts it finally feels like summer to me. I look at my flower gardens and wish to be there. I sit in the yard and enjoy the sun, the grass and the summer breeze. I am convinced other people are thinking the same things too. Isn't Michigan grand? In keeping with this optimistic view of the season Ewe To You Yarns will be adjusting the yarn shop hours. Most mornings will be reserved for the outdoor summer activities that are best done in the cooler part of the day. Weed those gardens and mow the lawns. Get right into the summer season...and then bring your knitting or crochet into Ewe To You Yarns and relax with us. Mon, Tues, Fri- open 12:00pm - 6:00pm Tues, Sat- open 10:00am - 6:00pm and Thurs- open 12:00am - 8:00pm. Visit often, knit or crochet frequently and ...tend those gardens in the mornings. Look for a class schedule update soon. Consider Portuguese Knitting or a totally new sock architecture. More on these later, CM